Distintivo

Cargando…

Fotos

• Añadir fotos
  • Ver todos

Música

Cargando…
I'm feeling very guilty for not including the English speakers in the group. I know there are at least a few out there who don't speak any Spanish at all. I'm positive Carlos wants you to feel included as well, so I've elected myself to help you understand what is happening on the forum. Feel free to comment and participate in English.

I thought I'd start with the discussion board. If you need more of an explanation on the topics, let me know and I'll be happy to help. I know that English isn't a first language for many of you.

Here are the discussion topics Carlos started:

Presentate -- Introduce yourself here.

Todo Sobre Carlos Ponce -- Everything about Carlos Ponce

Ultimas Noticias y Entrevistas - Latest News and Interviews

TV - Discuss Carlos' television appearances here.

Peliculas - Discuss Carlos' movie appearances here.

Discografia - Discuss any of Carlos' music here.

Fotos Originales - Original Photographs of Carlos

Fan Arts - Carlos Art you've created - wallpaper, avatars, etc.

Otros Artistas - Other Artists

Off-Topic -- Anything not covered in the other categories

Several other discussions have been started that I think many of you will enjoy and I will get to those soon. Until then, I hope this helps!! BESOS!

Visitas: 937

Responde a esto

Respuestas a esta discusión

Sigan el siguiente link y encuentran el   Trailer de Dos Hogares en ingles "Double Life"

Carlos Ponce will be a teen idol
Telenovela star Carlos Ponce will be an idol on the first ever Nick at Nite soap, Hollywood Heights. The soap is an adaptation of Mexican telenovela Alcanzar Una Estrella about a young hopeful who dreams of stardom. The young girl will be played by Brittany Underwood, whose character, Loren, submits musical lyrics to a songwriting competition sponsored by her idol, Eddie Wild. When she wins the contest she gets to meet Eddie on a personal level, having all the things she dreamt about become a reality. Things take a spin when Eddie’s two-timing girlfriend is exposed and suddenly he starts seeing Loren as more than a friend.

The series MODEL AMERICA: SOUTH BEACH nuvoTV start of the fifth season with the international superstar Carlos Ponce as a juror

LOS ANGELES, May 9, 2012 / PRNewswire-HISPANIC PR WIRE / – The hit nuvoTV MODEL  BEACH will begin its fifth season with a one-hour special episode, on Monday 28th May at 10:00 pm class=”xn-chron”> / PT). After made New York and Las Vegas in the past two seasons, the series returns to the hottest destination United States to the Latin style – the South Beach Miami class=”xn-location”> . Ten beautiful Latinas compete for a chance to win a prize of $ 25.000 class=”xn-money”> in cash, a role as spokeswoman nuvoTV and a prestigious agency contract with Q Model Management.

(Photo:

judges this season include the musician and actor heartthrob Carlos Ponce ( Couples Retreat, A Star ), the sexy class=”xn-location”> ‘s Secret, Ines Rivero and the renowned fashion photographer, Franco class=”xn-person”> . The Puerto Rican sports journalist and TV personality dazzling Jocelyn Pierce , will be the new presenter will lead the series.

Throughout

MODEL AMERICA: SOUTH BEACH , young and beautiful aspiring models show all its beauty, but will need to appeal to your intelligence to help them advance in order to get the grand prize.

“The drama will be higher, the challenges will be tougher than ever and first celebrity jury selected will participate in photo shoots with models and personally oriented,” said Maria Perez-Brown, Senior Vice President of Programming nuvoTV . “The girls come from all over the country and represent the rich diversity and refinement of the best of our bicultural Latino audience. Definitely be an unforgettable season, as each of them strives to become the next Model Latina”.

To view the synopsis, click the following link:

About MODEL AMERICA

Bigger, brighter and bolder than ever, becomes the popular modeling competition nuvoTV! Ten aspiring Model America from around the country will face tough challenges that will test your will and determination. Need to stay in the game or be sent back home. In the end, only one will have what it takes to be the next Model Latina.

nuvoTV About

nuvoTV (mynuvoTV.com) is the first and only television network created by English bicultural U.S. Latinos 18-49A. Vibrant, bold and motivated nuvoTV embodies the spirit and lifestyle of today’s bicultural Latino. From lifestyle programs and comedy to music and movies, our exclusive offer unique exhibits and exciting original programs for underserved bicultural Latino audience.

nuvoTV is available in major markets including Los Angeles, New York , MiamiChicago and the Bay Area San Francisco class=”xn-location”> , and in the top 15 Hispanic DMA. The main distribution partners include AT & T U-verse, Comcast, Cox, Dish Network, Time Warner Cable and Verizon FiOS. 

http://eljournal.com/the-series-model-america-south-beach-nuvotv-st...

GABY ESPINO, AARON DIAZ AND CARLOS PONCE TOGETHER FOR THE FIRST TIME AS STARS OF THE NEW TELEMUNDO TELENOVELA SANTA DIABLA, PREMIERING THIS SUMMER

MIAMI, June 3, 2013 - Telemundo Studios is proud to announce that telenovela stars Gaby Espino, Aarón Díaz and Carlos Ponce will lead the cast of its new original production “Santa Diabla,” a story about a woman whose life takes a dramatic turn, forcing her to choose between love and vengeance. This original production, premiering this summer, marks the return of Espino and Ponce to the world of telenovelas on Telemundo, as well as Díaz’s debut on the network. Viewers can find exclusive content on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SantaDiabla, and follow the production on Twitter: @SantaDiablaTV: https://twitter.com/SantaDiablaTV. For more information, please visit http://www.nbcumv.com/, and Twitter: @TLMDMediaPR https://twitter.com/TLMDMediaPR.

About the cast:

Gaby Espino is without a doubt one of the best-known stars of telenovelas around the world. After her acclaimed participation as the host of Telemundo’s reality show “Yo Me Llamo,” she now returns to Telemundo’s “Santa Diabla.” The beautiful actress has starred in a number of successful Telemundo original productions, including “Más Sabe el Diablo,” “Sin Vergüenza” and “Ojo por Ojo.” She also hosted the first “Premios Tu Mundo” awards in 2012.

“Santa Diabla” is Aarón Díaz’s first production for Telemundo after signing an exclusive contract with the network. The well-known Mexican actor has gained a fan base around the world for his starring roles in telenovelas and the ABC series “Pan AM.” Díaz gained attention in 2002 in the popular series "Clase 406," which set a record with its uninterrupted 19-month run. Since then, he has acted in such internationally successful productions as “Teresa,” Barrera de Amor” and “Lola Erase una Vez.”

Carlos Ponce is one of the most successful Latinos in show business, including music, television and film in both English and Spanish. He returned to telenovelas in 2007 with Telemundo’s “Dame Chocolate,” for which he also wrote and performed the theme song. Ponce in “Perro Amor,” in addition to hosting several Telemundo specials, including the popular reality show “Protagonistas de la Música,” the “Billboard Latin Music Awards” and the “Miss Universe” pageant, which he hosted four times. On the big screen, he appeared in the films "Chasing Papi," “Complete Guide to Guys,” the comedy “Couples Retreat,” and the series “7th Heaven” and “Lipstick Jungle.”

“Santa Diabla” is an original story by José Ignacio Valenzuela (La Casa de al Lado, Dama y Obrero) taped at Telemundo Studios and on location in South Florida, with Carmen Cecilia Urbaneja as executive producer.

http://www.nbcuni.com/corporate/newsroom/gaby-espino-aaron-diaz-and...

Responder a debate

RSS

© 2019   Creado por Carlos Ponce.   Tecnología de

Emblemas  |  Reportar un problema  |  Términos de servicio